I’m back! And by back I mean I am finally posting another recipe after… a year… more than that. Wow I’ve been pretty terrible at updating. Since moving to Portland I started working full time and doing stuff on the weekends so I have been neglecting my updating. But here’s a yummy Triple Chocolate Muffin for you all!
- 1/2 cup chopped milk chocolate + 1/4 cup bittersweet chocolate
- 7 tbsp butter
- 1 3/4 cup Bread flour (or all purpose)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tst salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk (recommend whole but any will do)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In small saucepan, melt butter with 1/2 cup milk chocolate +1/4 cup bittersweet.
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- In separate bowl, whisk milk, egg and vanilla, then stir into the flour mixture.
- Stir in the melted chocolate mixture.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Divide among 12 prepared muffin cups and bake 20 to 25 minutes.
I over filled my muffin cups to almost full. I recommend filling only 2/3 to 3/4 full and having extra batter for a few extra muffins. But I got excited and wanted the make them overflow like you see in the store.. I like how they look :)