have you eaten today?
did you take any meds you need?
how about hydration?
maybe a nap if you need one
you are awesome
keep it up
Key things to remember every day <3
Twenty-something and learning how live.
Adventure. Food. Photography. Life.
Currently residing in Portland, Oregon.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
I’m back! And by back I mean I am finally posting another recipe after… a year… more than that. Wow I’ve been pretty terrible at updating. Since moving to Portland I started working full time and doing stuff on the weekends so I have been neglecting my updating. But here’s a yummy Triple Chocolate Muffin for you all!
I over filled my muffin cups to almost full. I recommend filling only 2/3 to 3/4 full and having extra batter for a few extra muffins. But I got excited and wanted the make them overflow like you see in the store.. I like how they look :)
Yesterday I got to see one of my favourite shows live for the first time ever, have coffee with my man, FaceTime with my momma for a bit, and briefly say hello to a good friend. Then watched Rent, and started the dough for my bread.
Today I hung out with my man and my pup, baked the roasted garlic/rosemary bread, and am now making chocolate chip banana muffins. Later I get to watch the 2 hour season finale of OUaT, and the newest episode of GoT. It’s been a great weekend!